Saturday, December 20, 2008

Hectic times



I seem to be tired up with many things at this stage of the year. A quick look at my calender to plan a ride shows only a few days free up to Christmas on weekends. At this rate might have to try a mid week ride on a day in lieu or something.

I have a big ride day planned which is going to be a trip to Tenterfield. I am looking at meeting a mate at Woodenbong then ride via Old Bonalbo to the Bruxner highway then enjoy the superb corners over the range to Tenterfield for lunch and then return. I've done the maths and this a very doable ride in a longish day - its just the weather or other matters keep me off the motorbike of late so stand by for some ride posts soon.

Until then perhaps have a look at a new forum launched in Brisbane.

0 comments: